What are cookies? A cookie is a small file containing a string of characters that is sent to your computer when you visit a website. When you visit the site again, the cookie allows that site to recognise your browser. This way, the information you previously provided can be retrieved. Cookies may store user preferences and other information to enhance your experience on the site or be used to track you when you navigate to other sites.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are necessary to make the site work properly.
- Analytics cookies: These cookies collect information that is used to help us understand how the site is being used.
Your control of cookies You have the right to decide whether to accept or reject cookies that are not strictly necessary. You can do so by:
- Indicating your preference on the banner that appears when you enter the site.
- Clicking “Cookie Preferences” on the banner that appears when you enter the site, to tailor your preferences.
- Restricting cookies by altering your browser settings. The way in which you can restrict cookies varies from browser to browser. You should therefore visit your web browser's help menu for more information.